CommonShare is building a platform and ecosystem to service the $2 trillion and growing sustainable procurement market. Retailers, producers, suppliers, certification bodies, and standard owners are all searching for an easy solution to manage sustainability compliance.
CommonShare is building a multi-sided marketplace experience and accompanying SaaS toolset to ease sustainability compliance, communication and commerce. The platform is the only solution in the world that is specifically creating a common protocol for sustainability
About The Role
CommonShare runs quarterly 10 week internship programs which culminate in offers to top candidates for Research Analyst positions on our ESG / Sustainability Data Science team. We value candidates who are passionate about what they build, feel a strong sense of ownership
over their work, and love being continually challenged.
What you'll do:
● Support with collection, categorization and analysis of data.
● Work with Data Architect(s) to develop and document organizational data assets and definitions.
● Prepare reports on data across customer categories.
● Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources and maintain databases/data systems.
● Work with a globally distributed data team across time zones to make a large impact on Commonshare’s strategy.
Who you are:
● Current part-time student or recent university graduate.
● Able to communicate, write and speak professionally in English.
● Be available for an onsite training session in our office in Tangier on December 13th.
● You are someone who cares deeply about your team so you are both direct and believe in doing what you say.
● Passionate about sustainability. You understand that this is the challenge of this generation.
● Knowledge of excel and scraping tools.
● Strong data modeling skills.
● A strong communicator (both verbal and written) with great critical thinking skills, and attention to detail.
● Creative, positive, and helpful attitude; a team oriented, customer-centric working style.
● Adaptable and able to navigate a rapidly growing organization: not afraid to roll up your sleeves and tackle challenging problems.
● Willing to pursue a career in data science.
● Previous internship experience.
● Potential to become a fulltime employee based on performance.
● Fully remote after training with team meetups.
● Work with a diverse, multicultural team
Pour information, cette offre a expiré il y a 11 mois !