Steer your career in the right direction
Build a career that suits your lifestyle, in a company where your voice matters.
Let’s build a sustainable world together.
Our mission at Octapps is to help entrepreneurs and innovators shape the world through beautiful software.
Fully remote 6 months internship available as a full-time or a part-time (Min 15 hours per week). Where the intern will take part in the requirement engineering, design, development, testing, and deployment of software applications. The intern will work within a team of developers and will apply best practices through the software development life cycle. The intern will be able to use current technologies to solve real-world problems within the Moroccan context. Good for current engineering students and recent graduates.
The intern will learn and use the newest technologies, following the best practices
The internship starts November 1, 2021
We want you onboard if you:
- Have high adaptability and ability to learn fast within a team.
- Have good knowledge of the basics of programming and the different programming paradigms
- Understand and have some experience with algorithms
- Have minimum of Bac +2 in computer science or a related field in an engineering school
- Had teamwork and collaboration experience
- Have a professional English or French level
We will be even happier if you:
- Has worked with ReactJS/ NodeJS or similar frameworks
- Are familiarity with Typescript
- Have some experience in frontend, backend, or full-stack development.
- Are french-speaking
Joining Octapps means:
- Up to a six-month-long Internship spent on supported learning and polishing your skills, which will make a perfect foundation for future hiring at the end of the internship.
- Working with an experienced and open-minded team of software specialists. We decide together and value equality: there is no strong hierarchy in our teams and every opinion is more than welcome,
- Processes based on Scrum and Agile methodologies,
- Dev-friendly processes such as Continuous Integration and code review,
- Constant development of your hard and soft skills (e.g. internal webinars or international and local conferences),
- Enjoying flextime and flexplace: adjust your daily schedule to your individual needs,
- Working for global clients in projects open to innovation and new ways of solving problems,