Member of the Communication team, supporting the Communications Manager and responsible for the implementation of the Communications strategy for Vivo Energy Morocco, which aims to ensure Vivo Energy has a first quartile reputation and becomes the most respected company in the country.
Lead the following:
a. Website development and maintenance
b. Social media accounts
c. Some internal communications
2. Assist in the following:
a. Manage Morocco Vivo Energy’s participation at local conferences related to Morocco
Vivo Energy’s business
b. Media conferences organisation and content follow up
c. Sponsorship request management: ensure Vivo Energy Morocco’s sponsorship budget is
spent in a manner in line with Vivo Energy’s principles and in a way, which enhances Vivo
d. Champion the best practice for Sustainable Development and Social Performance
- Understanding the strategic direction of, and business developments within, a number of
Commercial CoB sectors, and translating these into positive, creative and effective communications,
which support the business objectives.
- The need to be flexible to accommodate high workloads, challenging deadlines and competing
priorities of communication agenda
Job Knowledge, Skills & Experience required
- Degree level education.
- Fluency in written and spoken French and English. Arabic fluency an advantage
- Previous experience as trainee in Communications activity
- Ability to achieve results in a challenging opaque business environment.