AKT ADVISOR LLP is hiring for the role of Trainee Office Manager
· College or secretarial school required; University degree preferred;
· Solid knowledge of Windows and Notes applications;
· Strong organizational, communication, and interpersonal skills;
· Proactive and strong attention to detail;
· Poise, presence, and professionalism;
What you will do:
You will be responsible for scheduling travel, organizing files, submitting expense reports and administering accounting. You will also maintain the Managing Partner's calendar, handle all phone calls in a professional and efficient manner, and develop effective relationships with the people you support.
You will produce accurate and properly formatted documents and reports, often under tight deadlines. You will also assist in the planning and execution of large projects, conferences and other off-site meetings.
Who you will work with:
You will join our firm and work directly with the Managing Partner