At EAVS AFRIQUE, we are highly driven by our tenets of successes: Results , Integrity, Imagination, Responsibility , Courage and Talents. Our commitment is to create a diverse environment and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Do you want to join such an environment that offers you everything you need to succeed and supports you in your professional development ?
We are seeking a motivated dynamic and detail-oriented intern to support the team on marketing and communications activities.
The job responsibilities include:
- Daily management of social media campaigns, creating and posting content, maximising reach, and regular reporting in stats / results.
- Brainstorming and executing multi-channel marketing campaigns and maintaining up-to-date digital marketing plans.
- Management of our digital footprint to ensure engaging, metric-driven content.
- Stay on the pulse of which tactics and tools are new and emerging to improve our digital communication.
- Improving the visibility of the brand by writing, reviewing and translating communication materials such as press releases or other various brochures.
- Providing event support at internal and external key events, with a post-event reporting.
What are the qualifications ?
- Preferably currently pursuing a Masters degree in Marketing, Business or related discipline
- An understanding of digital marketing models with a working knowledge social media plateformes.
- Excellent written and verbal communication, along with strong interpersonal skills
- Analytical and data driven, but also have a passion for creativity and forward thinking flair.
- Have a test-learn-measure approach. Be able to analyse results and situations.
- Be able to take initiatives and encourage a “can do” attitude
Talk to us if you feel you have been described above.