You’re ready to bring your knowledge from the classroom to the boardroom? Brainy wants to help you get there! Whether it’s perfecting your skills or building your network, our programs equip you with the knowledge and management training needed to launch your career. Join the startup culture and become a valuable member of our team.
Founded by three entrepreneurs, Brainy tackles several fundamental learning problems combining Artificial Intelligence, Machine learning and Data science. As part of our growth strategy, Brainy is recruiting a content marketing intern.
Your time with us will look like this:
Reporting directly to the Marketing Manager, your mission will be to help strengthen Brainy Learning’s image as an expert in its field an increase awareness. This internship is a unique opportunity to practice your skills first hand by becoming a Content Manager at Brainy and to develop your expertise in many other areas!
A GOOD ENGLISH LEVEL REQUIRED
• Content creation on our channels (blog, social networks, webinars, etc.) to increase
our brand awareness and improve the referencing of our site
• Content creation on external platforms (Medium, Quora, etc.)
• Keeping up to date with industry best practice and monitoring content activities of
• Recommendations of new keywords on which to position ourselves • Development of a netlinking strategy (including guest blogging) ACQUISITION
• Setting up and follow-up of emailing campaigns of prospecting
• Monitoring of Google Ads acquisition campaigns
You will be a great fit if:
You have a Marketing / Advertising / Communication related degree
You have excellent writing skills in French & English (impeccable spelling and grammar)
You have a strong interest for B2B marketing, with a good understanding of the digital
You are curious, you have a lot of energy and a real work ethic
Above all, you are ambitious and are not afraid of challenges!
PS: Adobe Suite proficiency would be highly appreciated
Pour information, cette offre a expiré il y a 6 jours !